I've already bought tons of fuzzy Christmas socks because, well, it just felt like the right thing to do. Let's get right to the list; not the naughty and nice kind of list, but just a list of what I've got coming up and what I've been up to the last few months!
1. I covered the Spice Girls' "Wannabe." It was one of the best days of my life...considering I was OBSESSED with the Spice Girls back in the day. It was a ONE-SHOT deal and I got to dance with four of my homegirls.
2. I finally got to rap over piano. It's been awhile. My mad skills were rusty.
3. I'm back in the writing room. Well, rooms really. I'm writing with incredibly talented peeps in LA and spending a lot of time back in front of the piano alone. I've been journaling more and more, pulling lyrics and ideas from there and turning it into music that moves me. I've been having a lot of fun with the covers but ultimately, I'd love to focus my efforts on the originals again.
4. I'm performing with a bunch of incredibly talented musicians at the annual Holiday What's Trending Tubeathon in LA on Dec 11th. You can watch it live! Click here to learn more.
5. So many exciting projects coming up that I can't talk about yet because I had to sign stuff and that's really hard for me because I want to tell you everything and I'm bad at secrets and I have to leave now or I'm going to blow it.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A FUN LITTLE PRESENT FROM ME TO YOU!
Thanks for hanging out with me so much. You're the best.